Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Club Deportivo Los Millonarios rare kits



Although I was still burdened with variety of work, yesterday I have few spare time to make some reference this Club Deportivo Los Millonarios team, so please apologize if any e-mail that is still yet to respond.

From my searched to Club Deportivo Los Millonarios pictures I found the sponsor logo print on the right stripes these team short. Unfortunately I can not identify more accurately what the logo, there is hope among friends here who can help.

We will continued with I posted today, still with the Club Deportivo Los Millonarios kit today and tomorrow (new kits 2010/11 season), only this time I'm worked with Millonarios using a special kit for the last two games in place before launching their new latest 2010/11 kits, I hope this information accurate. Still with Adidas TIRO design, but there is little variations on the shirt sleeves, where the adidas 3 stripes longer than the previos jersey and sponsor logo relatively less on clothes this time. Another a fairly significant difference in the short, where the Adidas logo on the front not back.

I'm also attach a photo reference on the back right shirt sleeve Millonarios there is another print Liga Postobon logo. Intentionally, my sketch I did not puts Liga Postobon logo on Millonarios. These kits design during match in the Liga Postobon against Atletico Nacional, 30-01-2010. In the match Club Deportivo Los Millonarios won 2-1. Excuse me, because there is no time for me to draw on vector.

So to my friends who are interested helped me draw in the vector, I welcomed. Those who work these Liga Postobon logo will receive a master set of templates Millonarios adidas home and special kit. How to send it, email me and every logo should be in the format .AI version 9. I also received another version.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey amazing work pal
could you send it to me please?
nicknamerad@yahoo.com