Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Argentina away kits 2008/09


Why I'm not posted the Argentina new 2010/11 kits, instead with the Argentina away kits. If you keep noticed these few month I'm change a lot my kits layout. These model Trefeo for Argentina away kits I'm updated again, proposal for my secretly project. I'm know my kits illustration progress slow than other football kits design blog, important for me the progress of worked improvement.

Regarding the Argentina new home kits, I have all the sources but too lazy make logo printed on the back of shirts. My friend Joaquim stilll outstation.....hoped he got my message.

2 comments:

ramiro said...

hello i from argentina, i need a new font of kits argentine 2010 please, if you can send my at surfing_arg@hotmail.com

Gracias

Anonymous said...

I am doing research for my college thesis, thanks for your helpful points, now I am acting on a sudden impulse.

- Kris