Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Week 2: Puma kit templates vote started today

Here I got to remind again to all kits designer who want to post their works please send to me in PNG formats. I still found their works in JPEG with the big file.
Special message to few out there that they have post but kits not been posted because I found dificulty with their file.
Last weeks I found three kits designer ( two of them surprisingly not get good enough vote), I feel can catch-up with my works, it's good news for me they all can be my helpers for my future.
And these weeks I found two more.

1. Stephen Macvean started these weeks with Tottenham Hotspurs






2. Azfar Khushairy and his Penang Fa fantasy kits



3. Ricardo Ferreira with fantasy Italy Away kits.


4. Manuel Alejandro with ChivasClub Deportivo Guadalajara aka Chivas.
For the home kit he used the away template and vice versa, the home design is the traditional red-white stripes and blue shorts-socks combination. There're some rumours that the next season front sponsor will be samsung instead of bimbo and at the back there is toyota.

No comments: