Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Font Lazio 1998 through 2001 kits

Throughout 1998-2001 season SS Lazio kit by Puma was worn with these font style. same official design for the all Puma strip for the World Cup 1998 match.
The 1999–2000 Serie A season was Società Sportiva Lazio's 100th season since the club's existence and their 12th consecutive in the top division of Italian football. In this season, Lazio won their second Scudetto of their history, and their third Coppa Italia, completing an historical double.


Next Puma standard font style during that period.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

can you send this font to my email address here: likinho@gmail.com?

Thanks very much!

Anonym said...

Hey, how can I order?

Anonymous said...

hello, I need the fonts of Lazio 1998 - 2002, could you send me?? thanks, my mail is dlucifora@yahoo.com.ar
Diego

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Can you send the font to my e-mail adress please. I’m in need of this font. Can you send it to “mr.yassine_99@live.nl” thank you

Anonymous said...

Pourrais-je l'avoir a mon adresse mail svp ? dabestsport@gmail.com