Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Contribute my kits design

Got to announced, that these years I'm will contribute few my kits design to other site, that I'm note later. The kits will include the Brazilian new league season and MLS. Fighting for it......!
Recently I have done services in vectorizing design decal Subbuteo figure for few collector and painter (my price reasonable fee), I'm happy with these new project, give me oportunity to explore more.

Below few of the latest decal I've done for my friend GIGI, you can get these decal sheet by mailed me......the price later.

Tomorrow I'm will share few my font set free with MEGAUPLOAD, don't miss it tomorrow.

3 comments:

Hakim Amir said...

decal sheet tu amender Mie?

Eugen Ion said...

GIGI? Sound like a Romanian name...

:)

Anonymous said...

What page will your mls sets be on?