Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Vote font set comment

Got the results for the vote, as i thought, FREE the top choices. And surprised me, the donation more then 20% much higher than I predict. Here my opinion if I'm progress with the free font :

1. Vectorized font for me fun, and the best thing bring more followers to me. But the negative it takes more time than design kits ( That's my opinion only), Also got to spend much working on sources such photo, the font type also just imagine how many thousand we know, on my cd itself I have compilation over than 15,000 true type font.

2. Sometimes I'm also got the vectoried font contributed by friend, and that's the great helped, but still need to updated (Not all of them). Currently I have more than 20 font sets still under progress, at the moment Juan from Chilekits.blogspot maybe know how many they should helped me....Thanks always Juan.

3. Lastly sources, majority I'm got, friends who send me font set from PES patch image. I don't want to blame cause that's the easiest sources to get. The problem image to small and jagged, vector and ttf not same, to get detailed ttf got to created from vectorized.

Here my conclusion, maybe for the font set I'm should have few members running it, who really concentrated on these and share amongs us. Or I'm got to make a new site/blog with forum that's supported, running all by my members and followers. On that site I'm contribute all the sources from kit design tutorial, font and everything on footbal design.

If all my friends have any idea or need to discuss share it here, voiced it now.





Not to forget when I posted the Bayern kits, always remember these Germany kits design by Emre. I'm really liked the the team logo, gold with black.
Thanks again to Jose Marcos when I'need to write about the font, for his sources.

Lastly my English bad, please ignore

4 comments:

pephito said...

great azmie
and I what up

Anonymous said...

How can i get the ADIDAS 2010 font, like the Germany 2010 example? Ive got some numbers vectorized by my sel, but not the font for the names...Please help.
grabaciones@deportesblanes.com
I can share some numbers with you.
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Gracias intiresnuyu iformatsiyu

Anonymous said...

Hola,

Pienso que es la idea excelente.
[url=http://sd.myftp.org/]Truden[/url]