Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Boca Juniors 1996-97 Crest

The Boca Juniors emblem used by the team since 1995. Stars representing championships were incorporated and more were added as new titles were won. 1996-97 kits crest with total 32 stars, 17 stars on top and 15 stars below the 'CABJ' text. Features with a thicker, gold-color 'CABJ' letters in the middle of the shield. 

Back logo apply on shirt represent the Xeneizes is named after the nickname given to fans of the Argentine football (soccer) team, Boca Juniors. Boca fans and the club have several nicknames.
The Xeneixes: This nickname is derived from the great Genoese colony that lived in La Boca when the club was founded. Xeneixe means “Genoese”.

2 comments:

wailo said...

Hi mate! Great job! I'm Willy, an old collector of Boca shirts, and I appreciate so much your designs.

I'm in a project about the history of the Boca shirts. Would you interested in joining? Send me an email please.

By the way, do you have the XENEIZES image in high definition? I have a hard time finding it. I would appreciate it very much.

We stay in touch!

wailo said...

My mail is cguillermocasal@gmail.com