Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

AC Milan 2011/12 next

AC Milan sets my next team kits. Rossoneri is grouped with Barcelona, Bate Borisov and Viktoria Plzen for the Group H, 2011–12 UEFA Champions League.
Here the listed on progress.
1. Benfica
2. Olympiacos

R) Illustrated above, Milan wore traditional home shirt and black socks with the black third change shorts, during the Serie A match against Juventus FC on October 2, 2011 in Turin, Italy.
(L) Illustrated above, Milan kits as seen on their Serie A match against SS Lazio at Stadio Giuseppe Meazza on September 9, 2011 in Milan, Italy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great, waiting for ac milan kits.

Joris said...

Hello,

My friend called his son Milan. I want to make him a poster with a milan shirt and the date on it. Can you mail me the vector file of this milan shirt? You would make me (and him i hope) really happy!

Kind regards,

Joris

Joris said...

email = jorisbengmail.com