Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Never say never-replica version

This Australia national team home/away shirts for replica version bit different from the Player version. The Nike swoosh logo and the hybrid of Australian Coat of Arms and Australian FA logo were embroided onto the shirt, the later in a shield. At the bottom of the shirt is the Dri-fit embroidery, and the black Nike security tag. At the back of the collar is the AUSTRALIA tag printed in PU material.

On the inside of the Socceroos shirt, on the reverse of the team badge near the heart, is Nike's 'Inner Pride graphic'. The inspirational crest and graphic reads "Never Say Never", and has been designed by Australian based graphic studio Pandarosa, to reflect the heritage and unique football culture of Australia.

1 comment:

Bruno Kochak said...

Hey ... I have a question:
Can I "download" one of these kits to your site?
I do not want to copy your work, but just enjoy the blank template, to add my ideas, seams, etc..

If you allow, I swear I put the credits.
It is a mode of evolution, and only ask this question because I admire their work

Expecting answers (please answer on my blog)
Bruno da Silva Kochak (http://kochaksports.wordpress.com)