Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Real Madrid UEFA Champions League 2008-09 shirt



For the European competition Real Madrid still with same Home basic kit design. The kit is all white, with 3 black stripes on the shoulders, down the sides of the shorts and on the top of the socks, the logo in the centre and the famous Real Madrid club badge at the ‘heart’ of the shirt. the only features add is embroidered Spain flag were worn on the right chest. Also 9 European Cup wins patch on the left sleeve, Champions League starball on the right sleeve.



Shirt Carrier Presentation Case are the special add to the UEFA Champions league tournament, that can be used to carry Real Madrid shirt or other clothing. Full front zip, printed club crest on the left chest. Printed Champions League logo on right chest and adidas logo upper right chest. Include printed Real Madrid wording at upper middle back


I'm also make a illustrate of the club font for the player number's and name. Click here for home and away kits.

12 comments:

MARCELO said...

How you do this mockups?? Which program?? Is Corel Draw??

Azmie aka switch image said...

Hello all my works with Adobe Illustrator.

Anonymous said...

hello, could u please tell me the name of the font used for the home shirt or send me the font file as i would like to put a name on my real madrid 08/09 shirt, please, i cant find anywhere near me who can put names on real madrid shirts, would me much appreciated thank you

mntn said...

Hy

Which font type is this?

Ty

Unknown said...

Hi,
Can you please let me know which font is used for Real Madrid player names and numbers, or if you could be so kind to send me the font file.

Thank you in advance,

Petar

kolja51 said...

i would also be interested in the .ai file with those letters and numbers, or any other custom team letters and numbers - kolja51@yahoo.com
Cheers

Estampados said...

IM INTERESTD IN THE REAL MADRID KIT 2008-2009 WAHT I HAVE TO DO TO HAVE IT ON IA FORMAT.

ME EMAIL ADRESS carloscaro.grafico@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

what is the name of the font please . Thank you .

Edgar22 said...

i would interested in the file with those letters and numbers, zevdelt@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Pleaseeeee. Share the font, I beg you...PLEASE, would you be so kind to send the font to edward.cullen.lionheart@gmail.com???

Unknown said...

The name of the font???

Unknown said...

please send me the original font file.
I need so much this font
Can you send me this font please?

per4mance@naver.com
&
insuyah28@gmail.com

Many Thanks for your great job.