Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

No Room For Racism 2020/21 Premier League Patch Sleeve Patch

The Premier League 2020-21 season feature special badge on players and officials sleeves throughout the season as a reminder of commitment to eradicate racism. 'No Room For Racism' sleeve badge has a simple black and white squared look, placed on the right sleeve below the official EPL sleeve badge.

Launching in March 2019, the No Room For Racism campaign has brought together the Premier League’s wide-ranging work promoting equality and inclusion across all areas of football. Matches dedicated to No Room For Racism have sent strong messages to fans attending games and those watching around the world, encouraging behavioural change and urging them to take action by reporting any racist conduct.



 

2 comments:

Mohammad Tageldin said...

Hello Dear, I need to buy this patch please

jasonfaka said...

Hi! Could you please mail me this design at jasonfaka1@gmail.com I really love your works. I requested you to mail me a couple. If you could send me all those i requested, i will pay you for your service