Pages

Monday, December 3, 2018

Requested Kits Project 2019

I'm decided to reduced all my font and other graphic logo worked, to concentrated again with the project that I've been keep less priority recent years. 
Back to my basic kits illustrate worked as I started blogging. Project that I've been passionate always.

The new project will be my aim to worked on 250 kits or more from the start till the end 2019 hopefully. SwitchImageProject.Com thanks all the parties for the payments/donation received which shall be solely dedicated to the thorough research and detailed efforts in the artworks to expand a variety of kits collection to help the blog to keep continue.

For my followers who made requested and donation will get every exclusive info graphic worked of each kits (not been posted) during the project. For more details please contact my mailed switch_image@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

Sonal Jain said...

I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it..Share Market Company .