Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Font Manchester United Tour/European 2016-17 Kits

Manchester United used same design font as the previous season for the 2016-17 season European and Tour pre-season campaign. Inspired by 1982 Manchester United shirt, the square based lettering is quite reminiscent of the legible font to the type used for British licensing plates. Additional the Manchester United logo planted at the bottom.


I'm also founded two version size text for the players name was used on the rear of the shirts. Players with the longer name, the text smaller than the regular size.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahem, Champions League?

Azmie aka switch image said...

Heheheh my mistake, I'm thought last season.

Anonymous said...

como se descarga?

Joe said...

Can you please send me this font (.ttf) at joseph.vaz@gmail.com ?? Thank you...

Unknown said...

can you send me this full font. (.ttf / .otf) @barriocarlito@gmail.com thanx

Anonymous said...

Hi there, can I request for the cup full font (Mkhitaryan 22) Manchester United 2017? (.TRF/.otf)
vannistelrooy_100@yahoo.com

Thank you so much:)