Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Looking for kit designer familiar with Photoshop

Anyone here, designer who familiar with PES or FIFA kits and must familiar with Photoshop, YOU are been invited to join collaboration project with my upcoming books project.

The Project ?
These years for two books.
A upcoming Malaysia national and Selangor team kits historic book. Your jobs will be helped me with texture effect for the kits design.

What I need ?
1. Firstly I need a designer who familiar with photoshop (must).
2. Show your sample/pholio kit design to my mailed, before I posted you the detailed.

2 comments:

Leonardo Matos said...

I already made kits for PES and FIFA can help you!
my email dematosoliveira@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Me too. I am familiar with PS. I'm making kits for www.fifaserwis.com. Here is my work:
http://img27.imagefra.me/img/img27/2/7/28/f_qb5ug8sg3vqm_901bafb.png.

muraf1@o2.pl, please repost me!

Regrets,
Ra\/!