Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

S.C. Corinthians 2008-09 Brazilian Serie B new football kits

Few of my friends ask me why this lately I'm not to aggresive to post any team kits from World Cup series ? And the answer that I'm still progress on the team kits project, but at this few month I'm get into the comercial kit design, that me to catch-up the tight deadline date. Still my top priorty is World Cup series.
Now I'm on Brazilian new season Series A and B progress, maybe you can check out my full completed team kits in one of the top Brazilian football magazine.
Here I post S.C Corinthians the Brazilian Série A 4 times, the Brazilian Cup 2 times, the São Paulo State Championship 25 times, amongst other honours that for 2008-09 season they played in the Brazilian Série B. S.C. Corinthians with the Nike kits as the end of 2007-08 season, only for the new season, S.C. Corinthians with Medial as new sponsor.

In tthe 2007-08 season S.C.Corinthians with Samsung as a main sponsor.

Still working on Brazilian Serie B team kits, after this EURO 2008.

3 comments:

dasad said...

can you make the purple kit? thanks!

Azmie aka switch image said...

Purple shirt on progress

Fernando Tavares said...

Hi, Azmie

First of all, congratulations for your job. I'm really appreciating what you do.

So, I'd want to tell that, regarding Corinthians away kit (black shirt), the shorts color must be white.

If you use MSN or Yahoo Messenger, add me: fernandomra@hotmail.com

C'ya